[open-science-ox] Digital Research 2013

David De Roure david.deroure at oerc.ox.ac.uk
Thu Sep 5 14:47:13 UTC 2013

Dear Oxford Open Scientists

We're holding the Digital Research 2013 event in St Anne's next Monday and Tuesday, this year themed on Data Science and the Data Scientist – see

http://digital-research.oerc.ox.ac.uk/

In addition to the local volunteers we seek for operating cameras etc, this year we are looking for additional volunteers to help generate meeting outputs. Essentially we're looking for a few of people who will attend, take notes, and then meet up afterwards to help put together a short summary document about the Data Scientist – this will involve a face to face meeting and then some document editing.  The document will be disseminated widely and feed into other reports (with full credit to its coauthors of course).

So if anyone fancies coming along, free registration, in return for being involved in generated a meeting summary afterwards – please let me know!

Thanks

-- Dave