[open-science] on copyright in databases

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Feb 23 17:58:49 UTC 2009

Thanks for the link John. This is a great post. I'd agree that it's
complex but so's copyright generally -- not just when applied to DBs.

Of course that's why we all agree that making things clear and simple
is so important -- though I know there are some (relatively small in
my view) differences on how to do that :)

Rufus