[open-science] Fwd: Zotero [free alternative to EndNote] and Thomson-Reuters

Yishay Mor yishaym at gmail.com
Thu May 14 06:26:20 UTC 2009

a case of corporate powers blocking open scholarly, by simple tweeks of
interface. I wonder if there's something to be done.
e.g. can we campaign for an academic boycott of bibliographic indices that
do not provide a BibTex interface?

By the way, I personally much prefer Bibsonomy to Zotero, but that's beside
the point.

 Yishay Mor, Researcher, London Knowledge Lab
  http://www.lkl.ac.uk/people/mor.html
  http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=yishaym%40gmail.com
  +44-20-78378888 x5737