[open-science] Panton Principles FAQs have been posted

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Apr 13 09:23:36 UTC 2010

The FAQs [1] everyone worked on have now been uploaded to the website
(and a ToC has been added in!):

<http://pantonprinciples.org/faq/>

[1]: http://piratepad.net/LgLRcGLw35

If anyone spots any errors please shout out!

I also note that we don't seem to yet have a q&a that deals with
privacy head-on. I think there was some discussion here about making
clear the distinction between the decision to make the data available
and whether that data was made open. If someone has an idea for
wording here this please suggest it and/or add it to the
piratepad.net.

Rufus
--
Open Knowledge Foundation