[open-science] Looking for Coordinator for Working

Sara Wingate Gray sara.gray at okfn.org
Wed Apr 28 18:05:47 UTC 2010

Dear all,

Here at the Open Knowledge Foundation we're currently looking at how we can increase the momentum of our various Working Groups - with more regular meetings and more interesting projects and activities to promote open data and open content. We're also keen to continue to decentralise our activities away from our core team to include more of the community of people interested in open knowledge in different domains.

As part of this process we are looking for a volunteer to take on the role of Coordinator for the Open Data in Science Working Group - to chair regular virtual meetings, to help gather and come up with new ideas about what the group should do next, and generally to help keep things ticking over!

Please drop us a line if you think you might be interested in this role!

Sara

Sara Wingate Gray
sara.gray at okfn.org

The Open Knowledge Foundation