[open-science] Panton Principles banner design?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Aug 31 16:01:41 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Iain Hrynaszkiewicz
<Iain.Hrynaszkiewicz at biomedcentral.com> wrote:
> ·         Whoever is preparing the PP banner advert just send it me whenever
> you’re ready and we can get it placed within a few days of receipt

Iain from BioMedCentral has kindly offered to place a Panton
Principles banner on the BMC site. Anyone interested in working on a
banner? Suggest we try to produce a few then vote? ;-)

We could blog about this and ask people to add prospective banners to
e.g. a Flickr group? What do folks think?

All the best,

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator