[open-science] Science WG 8/4 Meeting Summary

koltzenburg at w4w.net koltzenburg at w4w.net
Thu Aug 5 14:08:59 UTC 2010

collaborative bursts sounds just great, Cameron,
so let's hope we get the schedules in track for you to catch the train
... and for us to enjoy your collaborative company :-)

still, we need to agree on what shall be "the most recent document"

more hands up, please
Claudia

On Thu, 05 Aug 2010 14:16:51 +0100, Cameron Neylon wrote