[open-science] Publicising the Panton Principles?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Feb 23 20:33:13 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 9:05 PM, Dharma Akmon <dharma.akmon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps post to different science listservs?

Thanks for your suggestion, Dharma! Do you have any ideas about any
particular listservs that might be good to contact? I guess in the UK
this might include several of the JISCmail lists.

In particular it would be good if people could posts to lists they are
on for their research (where relevant!).

I've set up a Google Docs to post ideas for publicising and for
keeping track of who has contacted who:

 https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ams8fpz2_77XdE1NNnpjVDYwU2dsdzdLRkZQZmlGaFE&hl=en

Also anyone interested in helping with a nice 'Panton Principles'
button or similar so people can display endorsement on their website?

All the best,

Jonathan