[open-science] Panton Principles in Russian!

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jul 15 09:06:36 UTC 2010

Hmm.. in that case perhaps we should start an official PP translation drive!

Would anyone on this list be interested in becoming an administrator
for the PP site to help with this kind of thing? It uses WP, and
imagine that active site maintenance wouldn't take more than a couple
of hours per month! ;-)

All the best,

Jonathan

--