[open-science] [Funny]Speed of Light in Super Computer..?

Hoseong Lee norimaki at naver.com
Sat Jun 26 09:38:07 UTC 2010

Hi, I'm a student who loves physcis very much, and philosophy.

And did you guys saw the movie Matrix? I saw whole series of it!

Ever since i saw that fantastic movie, I cannot stop to think about it further.

And thesedays I suspended that the speed of light might be the speed of the process of a great powerful computer! (in the logic of Matrix)

First, let me suppose that this reality we are living is just an online game that the characters you control running around. And suppose that

the problem happens on the internet process of server, then the whole characters will go slower than before but, since whole characters and the clients are

bound to the process of the computer, all the characters are disadvanteged at speeding

by the internet problem. And for the characters, nothing happens because they cannot

feel the processing speed of server while they might feel the speed of the other monsters and other characters.

And If they got a spell 'teleportation', they can teleport to random space. But the speed of teleportation is bound to the processing speed. So

Even though the player put the magic on the charater to speed more, since the absolute speed is bound to the server's process, the character's speed cannot

proceed the speed of teleportation equal to the processing speed!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Is it wonderful idea??

If there is any people who are interested in these funny idea

please don't hesitate to express your idea just email me!

norimake at naver.com

Science is equal for all