[open-science] open-science Digest, Vol 17, Issue 16

David Shotton david.shotton at zoo.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 31 22:09:08 UTC 2010

1. Re: open-science Digest, Vol 17, Issue 7: On March 24, John Wilbanks
wrote:
> Here's our short working paper on this topic. We're posting it to our
> website later today after a few details get crossed off.

Could not find this paper on your web site, John.  Please share a link.

David
--

Dr David Shotton
 david.shotton at zoo.ox.ac.uk <mailto:mailto:david.shotton at zoo.ox.ac.uk>

Image Bioinformatics Research Group
http://ibrg.zoo.ox.ac.uk
Department of Zoology, University of Oxford                  tel:
+44-(0)1865-271193
South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PS, UK                    fax:
+44-(0)1865-310447