[open-science] Networking & Scientific Cooperation Spain/UK

Enric G. Torrents enric at iloveenric.com
Fri Nov 5 19:44:17 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues,

I am involved in a project, run by the Scientific and
Cultural Affairs Office of the Spanish Embassy in UK, aimed to tighten the
bonds of cooperation between the scientific communities of both countries.
We are specially interested in the open science movement, engaging
scientists in cooperative projects from the bottom up, promoting the
creation of hackspaces and biolabs and this sort of grassroots initiatives.

If interested please feel free to add me to your social
networks:

linkedin: enric at aiworld.co.uk
facebook: enric.g.torrents
skype:
enric.garcia.torrents

Best wishes,
Enric G. Torrents

Save
paper, don't print this email. */  Recycle, up-cycle, create!
Please
support us on our swimming challenge [1] through the English Channel.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.diabeteschallenge.org.uk/challenge/enric