[open-science] Tonights Working Group Meeting - Cancelled

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 09:38:38 UTC 2011

Dear All

I'm very sorry, but something has come up and I will no longer be able to
host tonight's Skype meeting. In the absence of anybody already signed up on
the pad who I can ask to take over, I'm afraid the meeting is cancelled.

We'll have a bumper meeting next Month (Wednesday 11th May, same time, same
place) to catch up, and in the meantime if you have anything you'd like to
talk about, projects to propose or events/articles of interest you'd like to
flag up to the group then please email out to the mailing list
open-science at lists.okfn.org and let the discussion commence!

Jenny