[open-science] Speaker for a virtual talk to a EU FP7 project cluster on Open Data licenses?

john wilbanks wilbanks at creativecommons.org
Thu Apr 7 18:41:00 UTC 2011

Early May works for me for a virtual meeting. We've done a ton of stuff
in and around toxicity between our Neurocommons work and, more recently,
via Sage Bionetworks (Congress is late next week) and the "proof of
concept clinical archipelago" (see
http://www.nature.com/news/2011/110302/full/471017a.html) both of which
are angling to get lots of tox data out into the commons under either a
public domain regime or creative commons licensing.

You should definitely take advantage of Rufus' offer to present at that
meeting as well.

I won't be at BioIT World - we've moved SC west to the Bay Area and
integrated it into Creative Commons proper, so you'll see less and less
of the Science Commons moniker. If you're out here drop me a line.

jtw