[open-science] Panton Principles tagline required!

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Apr 24 16:06:30 UTC 2011

On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 4:16 PM, Mr. Puneet Kishor <punkish at eidesis.org>wrote:

> Panton Principles for Open Data in Science
> /because you don't want to be caught with your pantoff/
>

> On Apr 24, 2011, at 8:45 AM, Jenny Molloy wrote:
>
> > Hi All
> >
> > Graham Steel has been working towards getting a banner advertising the
> Panton Principles on BioMedCentral. They have been incredibly helpful and we
> have a web designer who will assist us, but input would be much appreciated.
> The current idea is to have a relatively simple text banner:

Many thanks Graham, Jenny and BMC

I am about to have a bath after a day's walk in the April sunshine and see
what comes to mind. The fundamental themes include:
* open data means better science
* open data brings science to everyone
* machines and humans can work together
* open data means reproducible believable science

P.