[open-science] Organising an open data event at SWAT4LS Workshop (London, December 2011)

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Apr 26 11:57:32 UTC 2011

+1

I can contribute logistical support, advice, and suchlike remotely if
WG members think this is worth pursuing.

FWIW I'd most like to see some kind of hands on workshop where
participants work towards some tangible, useful output! ;-)

Peter: think we should do an open data in science hackday? Is there
anything which you think we could/should make? (Not just code - e.g.
could do a nice printable open data in science 'propaganda kit' with
stickers, leaflets, short video, etc...)

All: perhaps we could put suggestions for things to build on
ideas.okfn.org tagged 'science'.

J.