[open-science] Organising an open data event at SWAT4LS Workshop (London, December 2011)

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 19:34:05 UTC 2011

I think we can safely get back to them with a yes then! I'm more than happy
to help organise on the logistics/publicity side of things.

What do people think of having an evening talk following the hackday, to
present what people have been working on and entice those who don't have
time for a full workshop? When Lucy Chambers originally forwarded the
request she said there had been a suggestion of asking Ben Goldacre to
speak. I think disease mapping and advocacy of open data would be right up
his street (I spotted him in the audience at OKCon a couple of years ago
too, so he knows who we are).

Jenny