[open-science] Definitions of Open Science?

Jo Walsh metazool at fastmail.net
Mon Aug 1 17:42:59 UTC 2011

Ah just heard it was 1500. Can pop out for either time, may have to head back to EDINA afterwards...

Robin Rice <rice at staffmail.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

Hi Jo,

You're on for a Repofringe roundtable on Thursday after lunch, 2-3.

If that's not okay, let Stuart know asap and he might be able to switch you with another roundtable on Wed. but the final programme is going up in the morning and the person you would switch with is an out-of-towner.

Programme at http://rfringe11.blogs.edina.ac.uk/programme/

cheers,
RR