[open-science] open science meetup in Boston/Cambridge

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 10:47:24 UTC 2011

Hi Jonathan, others,

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 1:29 PM, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Egon Willighagen
> <egon.willighagen at gmail.com> wrote:
>> stkhmos at lists.okfn.org
>> http://okfn.org/groups/stkhmos/
>> http://stkhmos.science.okfn.org/
>
> Yes - you're welcome to have all of these! :-)

I like to request a mailing list and webpage as above. The third item
web page, and group page for participant profiles may overlap, in
which case perhaps the last one is better.

Please email me details on how I can populate the website, and how
people can subscribe to the mailing list; I'll route this to the
current Google Group then.

We have our next meeting September 1, and it would be great if these
things are set up by then.

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen