[open-science] Open Peer Review

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Dec 12 10:53:14 UTC 2011

To add my 2c:

Once we're away from traditional peer review I feel we should go the
whole hog and move to what one could term "distributed reviewing" (or
distributed filtering more generally) in which reviewing can be done
by any. See this (somewhat 'economics-y') paper from 2009:

http://rufuspollock.org/2009/07/20/the-dissemination-of-scholarly-information-journals-open-access-and-distributed-filtering/

Rufus

On 10 December 2011 14:28, Graham Steel <steelgraham at hotmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> Following on from a comment to some attendees of #DevCSI in the pub after
> the event, I've started this thread on Google+
>
> Please feel free to have a look and/or leave a comment. Daniel Meitchen has
> already posted two.
>
> Best,
>
> Graham
>

> H: +44 (0)141 422 1483 (after 18.00 GMT)
>
> C: +44 (0)7900441046
>
> E: steelgraham7 at gmail.com
>
> Fav: http://www.plos.org - research made public
>
> Fb: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=709026752