[open-science] Discussion of Open Access and CC licences in science

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 11:19:04 UTC 2011

Peter

Thanks for the distinctions, and for setting the boundary for this
important discussion, to which I agree.

Essential to science  however, is 'creative and independent thinking'
(Feynman talks about it), with that consideration I used the word creative
in previous posts..
and not in relation to 'creative works of art' which I agree would be out
of scope

ref.
http://www.lifeoptimizer.org/2007/06/14/9-lessons-richard-feynman-taught-us-about-creativity/

Thanks for the opportunity to clarify and focus thoughts accordingly

Cheers

PDM