[open-science] Mention of scientific data in European Commission communication on open data

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Dec 13 03:02:37 UTC 2011

And another mention a bit later:

"Open data for science   * Communication and Recommendation to the
Member States on scientific information, early 2012;   * Expansion of
the open access pilot for scientific publications to the whole of
Horizon 2020 + pilot with open access to research data."
I like the way they've adopted the "open data for science" language,
which is much more specific that "access to scientific information".
The Horizon 2020 pilot sounds interesting...

J.