[open-science] SPARC author addendum uses CC-NC licence and now all hybrid publishers have followed

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 10:29:33 UTC 2011

Puneet

Not sure what you see wrong in the combined solution below, and why you
call it mixing apples and oranges

We are dealing with a complex and heterogenous issue,

Mixing different approaches and tackling problems from different angles at
a multidimensional level is necessary to address complexity

Systemic solutions are by definition, mixed approaches, and
by far the *only* valid method of addressing complexity

PDM