[open-science] Open access in pop culture

Peter Suber peters at earlham.edu
Sat Dec 17 19:26:09 UTC 2011

Yes.  I saw "Unknown" and took it as one more sign that OA was becoming
mainstream.  I believe the good guy wanted to make some data open and the
bad guy wanted to stop him.

Another example:  an episode of "Leverage" from the summer of 2011 focused
on an "open-source potato" and an effort to share the data about it.  Sorry
I don't have a link or additional details.

     Peter

Peter Suber
gplus.to/petersuber