[open-science] Writing Sprints - Mon 11th and 18th July

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Sat Jul 9 10:19:19 UTC 2011

Dear All

We have a couple of writing based projects on the go at the moment so in an
effort to get them well on the way and divide them between people in
manageable chunks, we'll be holding writing sprints for the next two Monday
evenings:

Monday 11th July (17:30-19:30 UTC/GMT) - Panton Principles Case Studies
http://okfnpad.org/sciencewg-PPcasestudies
(previous email
http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/open-science/2011-June/000837.html)

Monday 18th July (17:30-19:30 UTC/GMT) - Royal Society SAPE Call for
Evidence http://okfnpad.org/sciencewg-RS-SAPE
(blog post
http://science.okfn.org/2011/05/19/royal-society-townhall-meeting-on-open-science/
)

If you're interested in contributing, read the background before dropping
in, add your name to the Etherpad and we'll start off on Skype to assign
tasks before shifting  to Etherpad. Left over sections will be divided up at
the end for people to take away with them - if you want to  :)

If you can't attend on the evening, please still contribute comments and
suggestions to the pads at your convenience and if any sections are left
unclaimed on the night I'll email them out to the mailing list.

Thanks very much and I look forward to writing with some of you next Monday!

Jenny