[open-science] Tonight's WG Meeting Postponed - Wed 20 July, 16:30 GMT

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Wed Jul 13 08:51:47 UTC 2011

Dear All

I can no longer host the working group meeting that should have been
happening tonight (I also forgot to advertise it!), so if no one objects I'm
postponing it until next Wednesday.
You can now find the minutes from last month's meeting on the blog at
http://science.okfn.org/2011/07/09/working-group-minutes-15-jun-2011/

Please especially consider attending if you were at OKCon, because it would
be great to get suggestions of people/projects/ideas of interest to the
working group that came out during the conference before they fade from our
memories!

Thanks very much, hopefully speak to you all soon!

Jenny