[open-science] Royal Society Report Submission

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Tue Jul 19 07:17:57 UTC 2011

Dear All

The drafting session yesterday evening yielded a useful outline which can
now be fleshed out and commented on. Please do take a look at
http://okfnpad.org/sciencewg-RS-SAPE and add your comments/ideas.

It is currently in note form and essentially documents our discussion last
night, so if anybody wants to edit points into sentences and paragraphs that
would be very useful! We will review again on 30th July to assess how much
work needs to be done before submission prior to 5th August.

Thanks a lot for everyone's help thus far :)

Jenny