[open-science] Proposal - in less than 24 hours, can we come up with an idea for a breakout session at Science Online London

Graham Steel steelgraham at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 18:59:30 UTC 2011

All,

All very last minute, I know.....

Since the below, I have sussed out how to start a new EtherPad on OKFN, but anyways,....

Here's the PAD for this one.

Feel free to chime in and I'll export it's content to the Science Online wiki tomorrow.

Graham

H: +44 (0)141 422 1483 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            +44 (0)141 422 1483      end_of_the_skype_highlighting (after 18.00 GMT)
C: +44 (0)7900441046 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            +44 (0)7900441046      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
E: steelgraham7 at gmail.com
Fav: http://www.plos.org - research made public
Fb: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=709026752
Blog: http://mcblawg.blogspot.com/