[open-science] Writing Sprints - Mon 11th and 18th July

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Mon Jul 18 11:13:45 UTC 2011

Hi All

Just a reminder for those interested in contributing to the Royal Society
'Science as a Public Enterprise' Call for Evidence that I'll be on Skype and
Etherpad from 17:30 GMT (18:30 BST) this evening to draft out a response.
Please join me!

If the timing is inconvenient please leave any comments you would like
included on the Etherpad http://okfnpad.org/sciencewg-RS-SAPE at some point
during the next week. These can be a stream of conciousness if you like -
they can always be edited :)

The date for submission is 5th August and I hope we will have something
together by the end of July.

Jenny.