[open-science] Definitions of Open Science?

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jul 28 13:41:55 UTC 2011

I am at a small workshop which includes Michael Nielsen and I asked him this
yesterday before I knew we were going to tackle this at repofringe. Michael
is giving a series of lectures - ca 1/day over three months on the topic of
Open Science. I'll see if he has a defintion or is interested in
participating.

p.