[open-science] OKCon Community Discount and Project Promotional Items

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu Jun 9 20:21:21 UTC 2011

Dear all,

As you will be aware OKCon 2011 is approaching fast. We are delighted to announce the release of the OKCon 2011 programme:

        http://okcon.org/2011/programme

We are also thrilled about the fantastic line up of speakers:

        http://okcon.org/2011/speakers

OKCon will be buzzing with open knowledge and open data enthusiasts and is an excellent opportunity to distribute promotional items to get people involved in your projects. If you have business cards, banners, flyers, posters or stickers to promote a projects we will gladly help to find space to display them at the venue.

If anyone would like to post items to Germany ahead of the conference, please send them to the OKF Germany office and we will make sure they get to the conference venue for you.

OKF Deutschland, Prenzlauer Allee 217, 10405 Berlin, Germany

We're really excited about the lineup and to make sure members of the community, working groups and community ambassadors don't miss out, we have created the special *discount code*: OKFCOMMUNITY for a €15 discount on your ticket. Simply enter the code when registering at http://okcon2011.eventbrite.com/

We look forward to meeting you at our wonderful venue, Kalkscheune http://www.kalkscheune.de/en

All the best
Daniel

--