[open-science] Working Group Meeting - Wed 11 May, 16.30 UTC/GMT
jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 00:10:53 UTC 2011
The next working group meeting is coming up this week, if you have any
proposals for activities the working group could get involved with, events
or projects that are coming up or you'd just like to ask for opinions on
something then do join us!
When: Wednesday 11 May at 16.30 UTC/GMT (17.30 UK time)
Location: Etherpad http://okfnpad.org/sciencewg-11May2011 and Skype (add
your Skype ID to the Etherpad and I'll bring you into the conference call)
Please add your name and Skype ID to the list of attendees on
Add anything you'd like to be discussed or new ideas to the agenda (even if
you can't make it yourself, just make sure you add enough details).
Thanks very much, hopefully speak to you all soon!
* Panton Papers - what's up?
* Panton Principles:
Banner and headline
* Organising a hackathon at SWAT4LS workshop (http://www.swat4ls.org/)
* Next hack session topic suggestions
* Open science case studies
* Draft of step by step guide to data licensing for 'Managing and Sharing
Data - best practice for researchers' guide
* IsItOpenData? - increasing reply rate
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the open-science