[open-science] Fwd: New edition UKDA guide: Managing and Sharing Data

Alex Ball a.ball at ukoln.ac.uk
Mon May 9 12:17:18 UTC 2011

I thought this might be a good point to flag up, for anyone not yet aware of
it, that the DCC has already produced a guide to licensing data somewhat along
the lines that Jonathan suggests:

http://www.dcc.ac.uk/resources/how-guides/license-research-data

It has its own CC licence if you want to re-use any of it...

Cheers,
Alex.

--
Alex Ball