[open-science] Fwd: ESOF 2012 Science Programme Proposal

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Wed Nov 16 23:36:13 UTC 2011

Dear All

I'm sorry to say that the proposal for an open data in science session at
ESOF 2012 we submitted back in July was unsuccessful.
Thanks ever so much to everyone who helped write it - especially Maria and
Daniel, it was a lot of work in a very short timeframe.
We can try again in 2014.

If anyone sees a conference that they think could benefit from a session on
open data - and which couldn't? ;) please don't hesitate to forward it to
the list and the working group will be more than happy to assist you in
putting a proposal together, or put one forward ourselves if applicable.*

*We'd also be interested to find out if anyone else put forward an open
science proposal to ESOF and was accepted (I'm still planning to attend so
I'll come and say hi!)*

*Jenny*

*