[open-science] The Data Debate and "Dark Matter: What's science got to hide?"

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 22:28:02 UTC 2011

Thanks Sam

Index on Censorship has an issue coming out this month along a similar line
entitled 'Dark Matter: What's science got to hide?"
http://www.indexoncensorship.org/darkmatter/
Comments welcome when the piece is out, I'm sure many of the issues looked
at will be relevant to this list.

Sadly, I know many members of the working group will be at the SWAT4LS
hackathon we coorganised (
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/events/devcsi/life-sciences-hackdays/programme/index.html)
or at the International Digital Curation Conference (
http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/idcc11) and so miss the debate, but please
shout up if you're going and any offers of a write up for
science.okfn.orgwould be most gratefully appreciated :)

Let the list know if you're planning on tweeting so those of us who are at
the other events can keep up with developments!

Jenny