[open-science] What does open science do?

Reinout van Schouwen r.m.van_schouwen at lumc.nl
Tue Nov 22 12:53:30 UTC 2011

Dear Open-Science list,

Open Science Kentucky schreef op za 19-11-2011 om 08:04 [-0500]:

> Working on a post for either Open Science Kentucky or the Open Science
> Working Group exploring things open science does around the world.

(...)

I have subscribed to this list because it was requested on
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/events/devcsi/life-sciences-hackdays/index.html -
- I intend to take part in the SWAT4LS hackathon on December 7th. But of
all the discussions that take place here, none seem to be related to the
hackathon. Did I come to the right list?

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen