[open-science] JennyMolloy and PeterMR representing OKF at Open Science Summit

Iryna Kuchma iryna.kuchma at eifl.net
Thu Oct 27 15:19:36 UTC 2011

If we are talking about open access to scholarly publications please believe
me that people in universities and research institutions in developing
countries do have computers and internet. this is one of the examples of a
Kenyan researcher speaking about open access: Prof. Mary Abukutsa-Onyango
discusses the importance of open access for research from Kenya and other
African countries <http://www.vimeo.com/10169351> (http://vimeo.com/10169351)
and I can share more evidences like this.

Best wishes,
Iryna Kuchma
EIFL Open Access programme manager
www.eifl.net