[open-science] Who writes on open science in mainstream press?

Nick Barnes nb at climatecode.org
Thu Sep 22 13:52:10 UTC 2011

I had a meeting with Olive Heffernan, editor of Nature Climate Change.
 Among other things we discussed open science issues.  She asked a
question for which I had no good answer: are there science journalists
in the mainstream media who are covering open science?  The best
answer I had was Charles Arthur (whose name escaped me in a senior
moment).  I know Glyn Moody (who might be on this list too, hi Glyn),
but Glyn's writing really focuses on technology and software rather
than science.  So who else?  Anyone at the big papers? At the BBC?
--
Nick Barnes, Climate Code Foundation, http://climatecode.org/