[open-science] OKFest - Call for Proposals

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Tue Apr 3 11:07:11 UTC 2012

Fantastic!

Thanks Jessy, some excellent suggestions and glad to see that someone had
beaten me to it and added them to the etherpad already :)

I've noticed a couple of others adding to the etherpad as well - absolutely
great, keep the ideas coming! Be as creative as you like, we can deal with
the details later ;) Etherpad here: http://science.okfnpad.org/OKFest

This is looking really good, thank you everyone for your contributions and
enthusiasm!

Cheers,
Laura