[open-science] OKF tools: ckan.org, thedatahub.org

N.L.Scantlebury n.l.scantlebury at open.ac.uk
Thu Apr 5 13:52:50 UTC 2012

For those that are interested and might now know about it. The Knowledge Media Institute at The Open University in partnership with the Koninklijke Bibliotheek  are investigating automated ways of extracting/mining data and metadata from research output via the DiggiCore project
http://core-project.kmi.open.ac.uk/about-diggicore-project