[open-science] suggestions on courses related to open science

Jesús M. Siqueiros jmsiqueiros.bioetica at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 20:25:39 UTC 2012

There is this group at the University of Montreal called Centre of Genomics
and Policy. This group has a project running: 'Reconciling Law and Ethics
with Open Science in Biotechnology Research' and I believe you could do a
PhD with them.

The link to the centre is: http://www.genomicsandpolicy.org/

The link to their project:
http://www.humgen.org/int/projets.cfm?id_projet=143

Cheers

J. Mario

2012/12/8 Alessandro Delfanti <delfanti at sissa.it>

> Hi everybody, I am looking for help :)
>
> I am trying to draw up a list of postgrad/Master/PhD courses related to
> open science - i.e. courses on ICTs and society or media studies with a
> focus on science and/or courses in science studies with a focus on the role
> of the internet, open source or open access. Any suggestions? Thank you!
>
> Ale
>
> --
> Alessandro Delfanti
> ICS, Innovations in the Communication of Science
> Sissa, Trieste, Italy
> delfanti at sissa.it
> http://people.sissa.it/~**delfanti/ <http://people.sissa.it/~delfanti/>

Dr. Jesús M. Siqueiros
Investigador
Departamento de Estudios Jurídicos, Éticos y Sociales
jsiqueiros (at) inmegen . gob . mx
Tel. 5350 1900 ext. 1158
INMEGEN