[open-science] suggestions on courses related to open science

Alessandro Delfanti delfanti at sissa.it
Mon Dec 10 08:30:10 UTC 2012

Thanks everybody for your suggestions. What I am looking for is courses
in social sciences or media studies that deal with OS rather than
courses that use OS tools.

I will share my list as soon as I complete it, and perhaps some of the
courses I found might be interesting for the OA Directory

All the best,
ad