[open-science] [Open-access] February 25 is [[Copyright transfer agreement]] day

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 25 13:59:14 UTC 2012

Not sure whether I follow you, Peter - surely, embedding on a
Wikimedia page doesn't say much about copyright and licensing terms,
but if you click on the video's preview image (rather than the play
button), you are brought to the page with the metadata. That is
standard on MediaWiki, and I thought you were aware of that.
Or what am I missing?

Daniel