[open-science] Looking for a dataset

Iain Hrynaszkiewicz Iain.Hrynaszkiewicz at biomedcentral.com
Fri Jan 13 17:02:44 UTC 2012

Dear all,

As part of a special project ongoing at BMC, I'm looking for a "medium
size" dataset, biological or medical, that could potentially be
published, along with a Data Note (data paper) describing it, in BMC
Research Notes. I recognize "medium" is a loose term. What I mean by
this a dataset too large for additional files (up to 20Mb per file can
be published at BMC), but small enough to be down/up-loadable easily via
standard internet connections; so 50-100Mb ideally.

If anyone has any suggestions please send me a personal email back.

Kind regards,

Iain

Iain Hrynaszkiewicz
Journal Publisher