[open-science] Reminder: Working Group Meeting - 25 Jan 2012, 17:30 GMT/UTC

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Tue Jan 24 11:40:09 UTC 2012

Dear All

A quick reminder about tomorrow's meeting - please add items to the agenda
if you think of any. So far we'll be discussing:

* 2012 open science wish list - what can we achieve this year?
* Panton Fellowships
* Update on local groups
* Citizen Cyberscience Summit - hackathon ideas?
* Update on open access and OKF
* Working group website redesign
* Plans for Open Research Reports in 2012

As always, we'll keep strictly to time and finish at 18:30 but do drop in
even if you can't stay for the whole meeting.

I look forward to speaking to many of you tomorrow!

Jenny