[open-science] Share Alike? Or not?

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 12:22:15 UTC 2012

Hi Matt,

When you have a cc-BY-SA  the material may not be used in a patent since a
patent involves copyrighting and this is then different from what the
license requires.
On the other hand we (@ccess) have a strong preference for the CC-BY
atribution only license, this is the only "real" open access in our view.

Tom Olijhoek
coordinator @ccess