[open-science] [okfn-discuss] Open Data Handbook v1.0

Sridhar Gutam gutam2000 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 10:29:52 UTC 2012

Yes that would be great if we start working on Open Hand Book of Research
Data. I would like to be part of the team. Science commons is working on
open access to scientific data.

Thanks & Regards
Sridhar
Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, PG Dip Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotechnology
(WIPO)
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) & Joint Secretary, ARSSF
Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture (CISH)
Rehmankhera, P.O.Kakori, Lucknow 227107, Uttar Pradesh, India
Fax: +91-522-2841025, Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24; Mobile:+91-9005760036

CISH http://www.cishlko.org
ARSSF http://www.arssf.co.nr
My site http://www.gutam.co.nr
My Publications http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/