[open-science] my new online analysis notebook project

Carl Boettiger cboettig at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 16:18:12 UTC 2012

Does not open for me either (chrome/firefox, California).

On this topic of interactive notebooks & open science, I recently came
across http://www.runmycode.org, which will allow readers to run code from
published articles and working papers interactively on the browser,
changing the input parameters, data etc.  This is aimed at the economics
community, but a nice demonstration that (a) it can be done (b) people will
take the time to use it.

-Carl

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 5:35 AM, Jack Park <jackpark at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does not open in any browser here (California)
>
> On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 11:39 PM,  <koltzenburg at w4w.net> wrote:
> > works fine over here
> >
> > claudia
> >
> > On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 21:36:08 -0700, Jessy Kate Schingler wrote
> >> the original link seems to be broken?
> >>
> >> http://notebookjs.me/
> >>
> >> jessy

> http://ivory.idyll.org/blog/mar-12/ipython-notebook-intro-screencast.html