[open-science] Open Science website overhaul - help needed!

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Wed Apr 3 11:25:23 UTC 2013

Hello All

Open Science Austria's Coordinator Stefan and I are getting together on
Saturday (0900 UTC via Google Hangout) to work on science.okfn.org. The
website content is in need of an update and there are some features we
could add.

Specifically, we want to launch an open science calendar to which anyone
can contribute events and which will be a great resource for finding out
about open science conferences and meetings all over the world, this would
obviously be re-useable on anyone's websites and we would encourage you to
embed it if you run an open science group!

If you want to join us, or you can't make it but would like to contribute
suggestions or offer to work on a page/feature at another time, please
check out the pad!
http://okfnpad.org/sciencewg-webhack

Thanks and we look forward to hearing your ideas for improving the working
group's web presence and providing useful resources for anyone interested
in open science.

Jenny and Stefan