[open-science] more fox researches hen research - this time in hen's clothing

Tom Morris tfmorris at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 21:39:16 UTC 2013

Heather - It says right on the survey page that it's paid for by sponsors,
so I don't think there's much mystery as to whether it's a commercial or
academic survey.  You can find their corporate registrations here:
http://opencorporates.com/companies?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=oxbridge++roundtable&commit=Go

Daniel - Congratulations on building your company to this scale at such a
young age.  Since the focus of this thread is open access, can you tell
who's paying for the survey?  That should help provide insight into it's
construction and administration.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious about your funding in overall, so
if you'd like to share a more general revenue picture, that'd be awesome.

Tom